Sunday, May 28, 2017

Tips for paws in the sun


De Ark and I always have fun on the beach.


Lots of splashing to keep cool.


When temperatures start to rise there isn't much shade. 


That's why now is the time of year we head inland and take to shady woodland and river walks. 


No one gets over heated and there is always plenty to see as well as keeping cool.


There also more squirrels in the woods than you will every find on the beach. 
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom (river rat) and De Ark. XX

11 comments:

  1. Hehehe you have the right idea Freya Rose and De Ark!I love would land walks too but I still love the beach cause mum brings the base camp!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! That sand and sun are hot on the beach! Have fun chasing the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those squirrels had better look out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have many fun choices!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Ark have fun wherever you find yourselves. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the areas you walk in, would love to bring Bean and go along for a walk with you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two pups are really smart. Have fun at the beach when you can, but enjoy the cooler shady spots the rest of the time. Those squirrels must keep you very busy.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY COW PATTIES! What a FABulous time you guys gets to have!!! Though, I don't likes to gets my paws or furs wet, so I thinks I would just stick to sniffin' all the good smells!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I's never been to a beach (momma said I might get to go later dis summer), but I get to chase skwerrils everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. da beach totally rocks.. specially with that big rocks ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to see you two having fun where ever you go!

    ReplyDelete